We finally found a spot for most of the things we own which means one thing- time to move again!!
As usual, moving puts the house in a state of disarray. I almost feel that for this sixth time in two years, we've managed to keep things just the slightest bit more orderly around here. And I do mean SLIGHTEST. The boxes are sort of stacked neatly. Everything on the counter is in the same general location. There are no bags of trash lying around. (I'm trying to convince myself here and I'm not sure it's working.)
Let's take an inventory of this small portion of my home:
* random bottle of salad dressing on the counter* recyclables to take out
* birthday gift to wrap and mail
* Nerds for a healthy packing snack
* wedding gift to mail
* box with cookbooks
* cookbooks that don't fit in the cookbook box
* trash bags that I refuse to put away because they'll be needed in about 3.26 seconds
* box with kitchen utensils blocking the way into the kitchen
* a globe sitting on a random box waaaay over on the left (I didn't know what to do with the earth so I put it with the decor box. Seemed more fitting than in with the glasses.)
What I lack in neat packing skilz I make up for in over-detailed box labeling skilz!