|Cuddling with Mama at the exact moment I turned 4 months old.|
What's up with my wardrobe: Thanks to the excessive heat I spent much of this month wearing nothing but my birthday suit and a diaper. When I am dressed I look like three million bucks.
|Ain't nobody got time for a bow when it's 182* outside.|
Milestones of my young life this month:
* I met my great grandmother, two cousins and Aunt Stephanie.
* I can grab toys. I'm an expert rattle shaker.
* My hair is getting longer and thicker.
* I will always hold Mr. Lion near and dear to my heart, but there's a new man in my life. His name is Honeypot and I like eating his ears.
* I've upgraded from swimming in a pan to swimming in a pool and I love it.
* I'm starting to teeth.
* I saw my first fireworks. I was neither fazed nor overly impressed.
* I was told 4,792 times that under no circumstances whatsoever am I allowed to get any bigger.