Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've been bitten by the Love Bug

I've spent 3 out of the last 5 days with three of my very favorite people in the whole wide world. Three busy, full, wonderful days.

Their names are Keegan, Addison, and Braden and I love them to itty,bitty pieces.

I didn't realize just how much I love them until yesterday, the first day lately that I didn't spend with them. I was babysitting Nadia and every time I looked at her I wanted to be with them. Every time I looked at the clock I thought of what they were probably doing at that moment. Then I would miss them SOOOOO much. You'd honestly could have thought I was their mother, the way I was carrying on. It was just so sad not to be with them after spending all that time with them. One of the best thing things about the babies is that you barely have to look at them and they get huge smiles on their faces. I love getting them up from their naps because they're always so happy to see me. I'm planning a kidnapping as I speak so I can look at those smiles for the rest of my life. Poor Mr. B was sick the other day but don't think I didn't love that all he wanted to do was cuddle! Addie has learned how to give kisses! It's so sweet{and slightly wet}! ♥

{But I have a question: for goodness sake, why do babies have to grow up so fast? Why can't they stay small,cuddly, and super cute forever?}

I wish I could put up the adorable pictures I've taken of them recently but since I can't right now, this one will have to do. Braden loved pushing the stroller around while we were at the playground. He's such a boy.

As a side note, I took them all to the playground to see if I was capable of taking 2 one-years and 1 barely three year old out by myself...and I was! Who knows where we'll be going next! :-)

"HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU means that even if I made cookies from morning to night every single day forever and ever, it still wouldn't even come close."
Sugar Cookies, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

No comments: