Saturday, February 14, 2015

true love isn't all roses and rainbows

We had plans to be out of town this weekend so I didn't decorate the house with hearts, buy ingredients to make red pancakes or spend precious moments of my life cutting strawberries into X's and O's. I planned on being reunited with Michelle and spending the day wandering the streets of Ohio in search of the thieves who stole my computer talking a mile a minute about everything and nothing. As life goes, Christopher caught the stomach bug a few hours before we were scheduled to leave. As much as I wanted to see Big Belly Shelly (her words, not mine!), we didn't want Christopher to have to suffer through ride as sick as he was so we stayed home.

Annabelle had a great day. She ate fried rice for lunch and her little life was made. I thought I was SO WITTY to think up this little tag to put on her fruit squeezie valentine. Turns out 148 other moms on pinterest had the same idea.
I left this sweet note for Christopher earlier in the week.
Let it never be said I don't know how to write a love letter.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That tag is so cute! Hope Christopher is feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

I AM SO SAD YOU ARENT HERE!!! Tell Christopher to hurry and get better so you can reschedule :)

Jen said...

I hope he is feeling better!!!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

You've got me itching for fried rice now and I made two big pots of chili and taco stew yesterday. These snow day's aren't good for my deathly eating lol.
Hope Christopher is feeling better!!