Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pumpkin patching and all that. A brief description of our day as told by AB.

My peeps took me to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. Mom said I had to wear my pumpkin outfit. As usual, I had little say in the matter.

A GOAT! A GOAT! I SAW A GOAT!
Dad got me my first set of wheels! Nothing less than a convertible for me.


I'll pose with my mom but I refuse to smile. (Editorial comment. I'm questioning my sunglasses.
I wish I had questioned how they looked before wearing them the entire summer.) 


I don't understand what my parents wanted me to do. They kept sticking me up in trees and saying "Pick it! Pick it!" Pick what? I was so confused.

 Apple picking is the best, you guys.





4 comments:

Kace said...

Trust your mama in the clothes department. She always has you lookin' cuute.

Laura Darling said...

AB should start her own blog! And don't question the sunglasses, I think they're cute!

Jen said...

The first picture of AB is absolutely adorable! She is too cute.

Jenn said...

Love the comparison shot between last year and this year! So stinkin' cute.