Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Happenings

Friday-

Friday night I watched these crazy kids.



They often tell me I'm their most favorite babysitter. I've learned to be very careful about excepting such compliments because it's usually followed by "can I look at your phone?" or "can we stay up just a little longer?"

If I didn't know better, I'd think they're trying to bribe me.


Saturday-

Elizabeth and I cooked supper together.

This was a really big thing for her because as a general rule she's not a fan of cooking with others. I asked if she'd like to be featured on my blog and suddenly cooking together was SUCH A GOOD IDEA!


I was in the onion peeling group and she headed up the onion cutters.


I guess I missed an onion.


{Poor girl, she was featured on a day the flash--basically the whole camera-- seemed to be having some issues. She'll be featured again in-depth when I have
my Andrew's camera.}
Sunday-
After church I went to see this little cutie, Miss Molly McButter, perform in her very first dance recital.
Isn't she the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!

I'm pretty sure she was more excited about wearing red lipstick and glittler hair gel then about the actual dancing! Her mom asked me to put her hair in a bun so she could finish getting ready. After about 16 bobby pins and copious amounts of hair gel{"don't forget my sparkly gel!"} she had an up-do that I was praying would make it through the show without falling out on-stage.

This is the best picture I could get of her hair. Like most people in show biz, she was running a little late and didn't have time to stop for the paparazzi.

She's so sweet I could eat her up! ♥

No comments: