Wednesday, February 6, 2013

simply because I like the pictures...

...and because tomorrow I'll see Christopher for the first time in over a month!
Things have been pretty wild in his absence what with the shooting
and the unfortunate incident involving the cookies and the oven. 
 Not to mention that I've been hanging pictures and papers up on the refrigerator because if he's not here to see them, surely they can't bother him. (Right?)
I'm sure he'll be so delighted to see me that he won't pay any attention to the newly decorated appliance.

But just in case, I'm off to gaze at it one more time.


Jenn took the pictures. She makes cute children and takes Christmas pictures. Is there anything she can't do?

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love that last picture! It's so fun. :) Glad you get to see your hubby tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture, too!

Jenn said...

Yay! Today is the day! And I hope all of your cookies look beautiful in the special packaging. I know the guys will be looking for that! ;)

Laura Darling said...

YAYYY!!!! I'm sure you are SO glad to have him home! I hope you can sleep soundly again!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Good work Jenn :) I'm sure your weekend was perfect!