Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day O'Fun

Sometimes I feel like AB and I need to kick up our day to day activities a notch. I know she doesn't get bored easily but I also know she really likes going out to explore the world. Yesterday I did all the cleaning and laundry so today could be our chore-free Day O'Fun.

First we went to a bakery for a cupcake and cookie. Sesame doesn't like chocolate cake or any chocolate product that isn't a Lindt truffle but I thought she might like a chocolate chip cookie. She did not. Is she my child? We picked up Chick Fil A for lunch then headed downtown for a picnic at the river walk.

When did she get so big?!

I don't always love the toddler stage but sometimes it's so fun. We sat right by the water and watched the boats and birds. She discovered ketchup for the first time and she's a fan. She went back and forth between it and the ranch dressing. She couldn't believe I'd been withholding such goodness from her.
I love how her hair is growing. It's so cute.

We played on the playground after lunch but it was approximately 106* with a humidity of 10000% so we didn't say long. After her nap we went to the zoo aka the pet store. Every time we go it's like her first visit. Fish! Birds! Kittens! Puppies! Best day ever! We found a dwarf hamster and it was the cherry on top of her day. She could not stop giggling while she watched him. 

After supper we went for a walk. I really wish she knew how to relax.




5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a great day to me. :)

Amanda said...

What a fun day. I am the worst at keeping things interesting for Grace. I try ---but sometimes it is just exhausting keeping up with her day to day. Haha.

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun day! Love her curls. I know what you mean about the chocolate, neither of my boys like chocolate or cheese! I'm still wondering what planet they came from.

Meg Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, she is growing up so much!! How doesn't she like chocolate?! You will have to fix that ;) but I do agree on the love of ketchup haha!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

AB sure is living the life!!! Chick-Fil-A, the Park, Pet Store and Dessert and a evening walk. Man what more could a cute little girl ask for in life lol. :) Miss you girls!!!