Thursday, August 20, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Unfortunately, our phone and internet decided to completely stop working on Monday so I am only now letting you all know where I've been: The Land of the Dead Phone and Stopped Internet. Its not a very lovely place. Right now I'm using the computer at Lauren's house to catch up on a few things but hopefully soon I'll be coming to you from All is Well in the Land of Technology.
**************************************************
However, I do have this cute little award to share with you:

Ashli gave me my very first blog award! Thank you so much Ashli! :)

A few adorable blogs I'd love to share this with are(drum roll please):
Amanda at Amanda Beth Online
Keri at Quaint and Quirky(how could a blog with a name like that not be adorable?!)
Lisa at ElleBows and More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you so much!!!

hi said...

Thanks - it is truly "adorable"! ;)