Saturday, December 10, 2011

the anniversary of the 'yes'

One year ago today Christopher and I got engaged
Because I never miss an opportunity to look at my wedding pictures, and because I look at pictures when I miss Christopher, here are a few more snapshots from our day.
This picture always makes me laugh because it shows their personalities so well. Molly is doing her wild and crazy thing, and Anna is just standing there sweet as a buttercup. 
This picture just cracks me up. I especially love Elizabeth and Joanna's expressions. Elizabeth looks completely shocked that a boy! Is kissing! Her sister! And she's kissing him back! Joanna's eyes are practically popping out of her head. I love it. 
It reminds me of the time I told my fine friend Willie that, "there just might be a minimal amount of kissing at this wedding." He looked at me with a completely serious face and said, "I will do my best to control myself." 
photos by Keri McCarthy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures! But your right the look on your friend's face is hilarious in the one picture.

New follower ;)

Blue said...

Love your bridesmaids dresses. And your sash. Exactly the colors I want for my wedding, in the far off future...

The New Normal said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your dress! :)