Monday, March 3, 2014

Watch Sesame Grow: week 35

Edition: Could the shadow behind me look any larger?
Size of baby: About 18'' long and 5 lbs.
Fun fact: All kidneys are fully developed. I say ''all'' in an attempt to remind myself that we have two kidneys and one liver. The other day I had it backwards which is why I am not an anatomy teacher. Apparently the college level anatomy and physiology class I took in 10th grade and was so proud of didn't really stick.  
What's on the menu: After 35 weeks I finally had a craving- I saw a package of powdered doughnuts at Walmart and decided I wanted one so we stopped at Dunkin Donuts (where else) for one. Other than that healthy snack I've been into carrot sticks. But I've always been into carrot sticks so that's not saying much.
Worst part of the week: The Worst Cold/Cough Since 2012 rages on. Someone told me it lasts for three weeks so I'm halfway there. Yippee. 
Best part of the week: Not pregnancy related, BUT IT FINALLY SNOWED.
Granted it was only about 3 inches of snow mixed with ice, but I was so excited. The rest of the town (and the entirety of Fort Campbell) wasn't so happy about the situation and shut down.
Other things I have to say: The girls from Sunday school had a Mom to Bee bumblebee shower for me on Saturday. It was so sweet!  

6 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you feel better!!!! Hugs!

Jenn said...

Your title made me LOL! Only 4-5 weeks left!! ARE YOU READY, SARAH?!?! :) :) :)

Meg Taylor said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!! You're almost there!

Rachel Ross said...

Oh my goodness, 35 weeks already?! You look great!! Such cute baby shower cupcakes too! :)

Kim said...

Love the snow and those pictures! Hope you feel better soon! :)

Allison said...

Echoing everyone else, I can't believe you're already 35 weeks!!!