Wednesday, May 28, 2014

two month Annabelle

Taken at 1:40, exactly when I turned two months.
Mom took the picture on the left when she was at a red light. I can't believe she does such things then complains about dangerous drivers.
Vital statistics: Mama said she wasn't interested in taking me to the doctor for my two month checkup on her birthday so I won't have any exact numbers until next week. I think I weigh about 9.5-10lbs now. My cheeks are responsible for at least 1/3 of my weight. (Edit- I weigh 9.14 and am 221/2'' long.)

What's up with my wardrobe: I outgrew newborn diapers last weekend. Mom said she only didn't cry because she was tired of cleaning up messes from under performing diapers. Newborn clothes are still a large part of my attire, but I've been branching into 0-3 month outfits a little more. 

I enjoy/am mildly amused by: lights and fans, listening to the song Happy, being talked to, taking walks outside when Daddy gets home from work.

Milestones of my young life this month: 
* I rolled from my belly to my back the day I turned six weeks. Mom almost cried. What's wrong with her? Why does she cry at everything I do?
* I flew from Tennessee to Massachusetts and back again and only cried a grand total of 30 minutes. Mom was so proud of me. (Editorial note: I was also proud that I left with the baby and Mr. Lion and returned with both of them. No one was lost in the taking of the trip.) 
* I had my first play date. I didn't look at the other two children there which I'm told was a little rude.
* I am so close to laughing. I almost laughed yesterday when Daddy was tickling me. 
* I worked on my style.
* I met my Grampy.
 * I sat in a rucksack.
* I impressed people with my charm and good looks.
I'd blog more but I have diapers to fill and a pile of new headbands to try on.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Walks with Daddy outside? I could cry just looking at that photo. PS- Annabelle has more headbands than Madeline says NO in one day aka infinity.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

She is so busy and come on little lady and let out that laugh- mom will totally cry but the rest of us will love it!

Jenn said...

LOVE the photo of her and your dad. That is to sweet. Also, is she really sitting in the ruck sack or is that some photoshop magic??