Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I understand both infant and toddler speak

The Samster/Sam the Man/Sammy Pants came over to hang out with the cool peeps (translation: me and Christopher) the other day. Obviously I dislike little people so having him over was an act of great selflessness. 

OH I KID.
It's a pity he hated his time here. 

He told me in great detail that he likes our refrigerator because it opens AND closes, he was impressed with our dishwasher, and he will love me forever because I played with his trucks. He even said he's going to pick me up at 5 o'clock on Saturday and we'll go for a ride in his convertible Mustang (not to be confused with his non-convertible Mustang). Granted, when he talked it sounded more like "aas9dfsdlifee 7rrawrERERERERR dsoewrewko!! Orejtitn swrowiet? Qh88jatpthjewi? Soiejrw5opajre1ipjro WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"  but I understand him perfectly.

2 comments:

Jen said...

haha I love this post! Definitely made me smile. :)

Jenn said...

He has never been more angry to see me, so I think that is a HUGE compliment to you and your skillz. (Yes, with a "z".) Thank you again for watching him. Dragging them both through the rain to sit still in an office = HELL.