Saturday, September 28, 2013

We had a weekend outing that didn't include the emergency room!

The invisible scarecrow
I saw a wedding! I saw a wedding! I love finding weddings I'm not invited to and trying to convince Christopher we should attend! He never agrees so instead I add to my collection of wedding photos of couples I don't know. 
Ignore the fact that my legs are leaning like the tower of Pisa. If you must look at me, you might be able to see that Sesame is making a small appearance.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I see no sign of Sesame (but I know you're in there, little fella!), but you look so great! Glad you were able to go somewhere besides an ER this weekend. Does this mean you're on the upswing??

Ashley said...

Girl, I got sick, went to BACH, hoping for some fluids...I should have listened to you...

Laura Darling said...

yay!!!! :)

Kim said...

Love the pictures!