Saturday, November 16, 2013

a personal birthday message from Sesame

Dear cousin Sadie,
My mom told me it's your birthday today. I kicked her in the stomach to let her know I heard which she thought meant I was jealous she was talking about another child, but in reality I'm really excited. I hear birthday parties are a fun time and I wish I could be at yours. 

I'm glad you liked the vet kit I my parentals picked out for you. Logan said you got a shopping cart full of fake food for your birthday and my mom got a little jealous. Apparently she likes playing grocery store. She's very grown up like that. I can already tell she's going to be the type of parent who tells people I want a particular toy because she wants to play with it. 

Here's a birthday card I'd send you if I had access to stamps and a mailbox. 
I can't wait to meet you at Christmas. Or more technically, be in the same state as you. Hopefully we won't be meeting in person for a while.

Love,
Sesame 


1 comment:

Dandelion Momma said...

That was sweet! We love you baby Sesame!