Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To One of My Top-Ever Boyfriend's...

Dear Noah,
Today on your 9th birthday I have to tell you how much I love you and how happy I am to have you as one of my best friends. It really isn't much of a stretch to say you're definitely one of my top-ever boyfriends. I love giving you gum every week at church, sitting next to you during the service and listening to all your stories about baseball, vacations, dirt bike riding, and answering every time you go *wink wink* which is our special code for "do you have a mint or some gum I can have?". Whenever I say "I don't know, sometimes I think you only love me for my gum!" you always say "no, I don't!! I love you anyways...do you have any gum?" I remember the very first time I was with you. I was holding you on the stairs at your house when you were only a week old and from that minute on the rest, they say, is history. One of my favorite things you've ever said to me was when I was walking up the stairs at church; I turned around and there you were, walking right behind. You looked up and said "I think I'll follow you for the rest of my life." Because they're so special, I'm going to write here two of the "love notes" you've written for me:

Dear sarah I hop you hav a grat time wiel wer gon yer one of my best pals and happy birthday. Love Noah

Dear sarah I love you so much. I hope you had a grat thanksgiving i love you. from: Noah

to: sarah I love you

Since I've decided that you *sadly* really are to young to marry me, you'll just have to be one of my ring-bearers when I get married. I'll make sure not to plan it for a Saturday at 10:00 because, you told me, thats when you have karate so you wouldn't be able to come.
Happy birthday Noah! I love you!
Love, Sarah


No comments: