Thursday, July 5, 2012

the wedding bells just keep on ringing

I interrupt my lengthy and photo-laden posts on our recent camping trip to address some VERY BIG NEWS.

KATIE IS ENGAGED.
The big event happened early Saturday morning in Colorado, but I couldn't talk about it until today. 

He asked. She said yes. (Obviously.)

I was involved in the ring choosing process,as well as the recipient of an email from Zachary with the subject line "proposing in the morning". I didn't get the email until after Katie called, but I wasn't surprised at all to hear her say, "My fiance and I..." After all, I had been saying for months that this would be THE trip. 

If you need me, I'll be off planning her wedding. I bought a wedding magazine two weeks ago and have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to the second biggest and most important wedding of my life. 

No comments: