Monday, October 31, 2011

facts

These are the facts:

Fact:
Our dryer is broken. All clothes that come out of the washing machine are hung up on the clothesline, in the bathroom, in the cellar, and anywhere else we can think of. It's like we're living on the frontier. Laura Ingalls would feel right at home.

Fact: Sticking a funky hat on your head does not suddenly change your every day clothes into a legitimate halloween costume.

Fact: I was not at all delicate at Zumba tonight. I believe an appropriate descriptive would be "bull in a china shop."

Fact: Due to lack of players and sickness among the family, our traditional halloween night game of hide and go seek in the dark was postponed. I have made it my personal goal to ensure that we really do play the game another night. I'm not one to let things stand in the way of my holiday traditions, even if those traditions are on a holiday I do not celebrate. 


Fact: My new favorite quote is "Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape."

No comments: