Friday, July 17, 2009

Lauren and Dan's Wedding

Last Saturday we were so excited to attend the wedding of our church friend,Lauren. She had waited so long to get married that(I think)it made the day extra special. I used to be a little worried about when she'd get married; not because I thought she wasn't "good enough" to get married, but because its just seemed young men were ccompletely missing a wonderful girl!

July 11th, 2009
Congratulations Lauren and Dan!


The bride arrives

This picture is so cute!

Katie, Marissa and I

That little cutie on the right is Devin, one of the ring bearers. The baby is Audrey. I didn't get a great picture of her but she is so cute and tiny for her age(but she is very long-look as those legs!)

The beautiful flower girl, Kirah(Devin's sister)

my brother Andrew and his girlfriend Debbie

I don't think Ryan needs any other name except Mr Way Too Adorable

While Queen Gram rides by in her Royal Coach...her Servant Dad follows behind pushing the Royal Walker.

No comments: