Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop

Incase you haven't heard, this weeks Blog Hop topic is Three Things You Don't Know About Me. So without further adieu:


*
The most famous people I have seen are Josh Groban, Sarah and Todd Palin, and Rudy Giuliani. I've also seen the world champion of the Alaska Iditarad. If you don't know who that is, don't feel bad because I didn't knew either. He was campaigning with the Palins and basically just sat smiling on the stage the whole time. I just don't want to hurt his feelings by not mentioning him. ;)


**
I have never flown in an airplane; we always drive to our vacations. I wouldn't mind flying but now its turned into almost a see how long I can go without flying thing! I don't mind driving at all because we've made such fun traditions. We always listen to books on tape and play the "find a license plate from every state" and "count how many Cracker Barrel signs there are between home and Florida" games. I know you're just dying to go on road trips with us! :)


***
During Stellan's hospital stay in Boston, I made and sent this blanket to him. I thought he'd like the stripes and cute little monkey. :)

MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Michelle Jamie said...

I love the idea of traveling in a car on the way to vacation... I can't wait until my children are old enough to play those kinds of games with.

Beautiful blanket.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Nope, never been on an airplane either. We just endure LONG car rides.

Cute blanket!

Michelle Gibson said...

Hi, I'm making some time to hop around! I've never been on an airplane either! I thought I was the only one, lol. love to travel by car. :-)

Keri said...

That's sweet that you made baby Stellan a blanket. It's adorable too! It was kind of neat to me that he came to Boston (more sad than neat of course). It felt like the blog world got a lot closer if that makes any sense!

Sarah said...

I know exactly what you're saying Keri! I didn't want Stellan to have to be in a hospital any longer,but if he HAD to be in one its nice it was near us! It does make the whole blog world alot smaller(and cozier!) :)