* A few weeks ago I received my Cara Box for the month of April. The directions said to blog about it soon after I got it, but I obviously failed at that rule because it is now the middle of May. I sent to Lindsay and received from Angel. Every time I sent her an email I had to triple-check that I spelled her name properly. I have a terrible habit of writing "angle" when I mean "angel". The theme was Earth Day and she sent me all this. Jenn and Co. have similar water bottles so now I'm in with the cool kids.
* Yesterday I lost Hungry, Hungry, Hippos to a two year old. Multiple times. It was a humbling experience, but I managed to redeem myself four times.
* I've seen a few dolla bills in my day, but it never occurred to me to do this:
* Aidan and his best friend the chicken watching the bathroom redecorating show. I offered to turn on a more child appropriate show, but he (Aidan, not the chicken) was really into new ways of tiling a shower.
* "She's taking pictures of me again. Doesn't this woman have anything else to do with her life?"
* Our truck died so Christopher spent a portion of the day trying to jumpstart it. He called me over to help look for the engine block which, given my limited car knowledge, was a bit risky. He doesn't seem to be that much more gifted in the car knowledge area because when I asked him what the engine block looks like, he said "I'm not sure."
Needless to say, we never did get the truck working.
*The people of Venezuela are experiencing a toilet paper shortage. I'm very sympathetic to their plight, but it strikes me as SO FUNNY.