Friday, September 25, 2020

new name, same great product

I've had this blog for 11 years. I had no reasoning or story behind the name and assumed I would change it in a few months when I thought of a better one. It is now 136 months later and I'm finally changing it. 

I tried for months to come up with a good name. Wish I was First Lady and Stop Asking What's for Supper did not get good reviews when I ran them past my opinion commity. I settled on this name because I do always try to look on the bright side of life. It can be hard to find the bright side some situations. For example, there is absolutely no bright side to that fact that this morning a frog jumped from somewhere in my car and landed on the door next to me. I'm shocked I didn't cause an accident. I rolled down the window and slapped the frog out with a cd case, gagging the entire time. Christopher is always saying cds are out of style and useless but in this case, a cd literally saved our lives. I didn't open my mouth for the entire rest of the drive because I was too worried there was an entire frog family hiding in my car and one would jump on my face. The car is now up for sale if anyone wants to take it off my hands.

All that to say, the good times, bad times, and traumatizing frog encounter times will all continue over here

No comments: