Thursday, December 22, 2011

Out in the (not so) wild West

Monday night I flew out to Arizona to spend Christmas with Christopher and his family.

I like to title this picture "View from the Plane". Obviously it's a very creative title.
The next morning we went to a park and rode around it in a little train. Logan spent most of the time looking like this:
Sadie spent most of the time looking like this:
The train park featured a train museum so we spent some time exploring the world of extraordinarily small model trains.
I spent most of that time wondering why there was a train coming out of the wall.
That night Christopher and I decorated his parents tree. Decorating Christmas trees ranks among my Top 5 Christmas Activities so I was more than happy to help out.
Wednesday morning we went out to ride bikes. I held Sadie most of the time because when given the choice between a bike and  a baby, I will ALWAYS choose the baby.

No comments: