Friday, July 6, 2012

we camped like it was 2012- part 2

Three of the days we were camping it was over 100 degrees, so we declared a few OPD's- Official Pool Day's.

There were four pools and two water slides. The slides were so fun. We (mostly Elizabeth and I as Aaron wasn't too into being confined in a small, wet space) were delighted when it was adult swim and the long line of children pictured below were nowhere to be seen. Adult swim proves that there are a few perks to being a grown up.
Below is our mother exiting the water slide. She would never in a million years want me to post the other pictures of her on the slide, so we'll just have to look at her feet. If I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes, I would never have believed she actually went down the slide.
Look where the little kids get to swim. I brought the little girl I babysit here yesterday because I really wanted to swim in the fun part I knew she would have fun. 
I found a smiley face beach ball so I passed it around and made everyone pose with it in front of their face because HOW FUN IS THAT? Aaron's turned out best. I can pretty much guarantee that behind the smiling ball is a boy rolling his eyes. 

2 comments:

The New Normal said...

That place looks like so much fun! I would so play in the kids area too ;)

Jenn said...

Adult swim is definitely the best! And that kiddie area rocks.