Wednesday, October 3, 2012

someone also searched for "preteen feet" but I try not to think about that one too much

Every so often I like to see how people have found my blog. It's usually a combination of the words in my blog name, but sometimes it's a bit little more interesting.

"puffer fish facts" - I've discussed puffer fish once, but if you're looking for facts about them, I'd like to point you in the direction of Wikipedia.

"purple African children"- No idea what that's about.

"exercise chocolate rewards"- I firmly believe in rewarding yourself with chocolate after exercising. If you want to simultaneously save time while burning calories, eat the chocolate while you exercise. I'm speaking from experience here because one time I ate a handful of chocolate chips while walking around the block.

"becoming a politician" - While one of my life goals is to become First Lady, I don't have many tips of how to become a politician. The only bit of wisdom I can pass on is that it you also wish to be First Lady, it probably helps to marry someone who wishes to be president. I did not.

"do dandelions turn into daffodils"- No, they do not. For a slightly related story, I did
manage to convince Elizabeth that scientists at National
Geographic discovered a new type
of acorn that produces coconuts. It 
was one of the high points in my story telling career.

"romantic notes for boyfriend"- Have I turned into an advice blog for teenage girls?


"Patrick Dempsey shirt off/Channing Tatum without shirt"- While I have mentioned both
 Patrick and Channing a time or 12, it was always with the understanding they were fully
clothed. I do my best to operate a family-friendly blog. Christopher doesn't appreciate
Patrick as much as I do. He says Patrick is "just a haircut with a voice". I think he's probably
jealous that the government doesn't tell Patrick to get his hair cut every week.

"car packages for the Civil War"- I don't know much about Civil War care packages mostly
because I wasn't alive then. I know something about modern day care packages, but
apparently I don't know 
about sending them within a decent time-frame because Christopher
was at OCS forever (or two months) 
before he got one from me. I still feel bad about that.  

"Can you wave a towel to stop carbon monoxide?" You can try, but it might not work.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love seeing how people found my blog...lol some of the stuff makes me laugh.

Semper Wifey said...

OMGoodness! This post has me ROFL!!! OK, not really on the floor, but laughing silently (since Baby is napping) and enough to make me tear up! So funny!!!

Jenn said...

Ah I love a good search terms post. Mine have been slightly boring lately. I must not be writing about enough poop these days...

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

These posts always have me laughing.
I will never fully understand search engines. It's kind of like those old Bing commercials.

stephanie said...

these always crack me up! and then I look at mine and see something disturbing and swear I'm never looking again :)

A Brew of Blessings said...

Haha I will have to go check out my Stats now, those are hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh these were so funny!!!