|Taken at 1:40, exactly when I turned two months. |
Mom took the picture on the left when she was at a red light. I can't believe she does such things then complains about dangerous drivers.
What's up with my wardrobe: I outgrew newborn diapers last weekend. Mom said she only didn't cry because she was tired of cleaning up messes from under performing diapers. Newborn clothes are still a large part of my attire, but I've been branching into 0-3 month outfits a little more.
I enjoy/am mildly amused by: lights and fans, listening to the song Happy, being talked to, taking walks outside when Daddy gets home from work.
* I rolled from my belly to my back the day I turned six weeks. Mom almost cried. What's wrong with her? Why does she cry at everything I do?
* I flew from Tennessee to Massachusetts and back again and only cried a grand total of 30 minutes. Mom was so proud of me. (Editorial note: I was also proud that I left with the baby and Mr. Lion and returned with both of them. No one was lost in the taking of the trip.)
* I had my first play date. I didn't look at the other two children there which I'm told was a little rude.
* I am so close to laughing. I almost laughed yesterday when Daddy was tickling me.
* I worked on my style.
* I met my Grampy.
* I impressed people with my charm and good looks.
I'd blog more but I have diapers to fill and a pile of new headbands to try on.