(I'll be glad to make a video tutorial detailing exactly how I did this excellent photo editing. It involves a lot of terrible cloning/blurring and eventually just cropping the whole picture in order to keep this a family friendly blog. Long story short, National Geographic is looking to hire me in their photo editing department.)
On the 28th of every following month I took a picture of Sesame at exactly 1:40, regardless of what she was doing.
1. Snoozing in her Rock n Play
2. Chilling in her car seat on the way home from Nashville
3. Hanging with her bff, Mr. Lion
4. Snuggling with Mama at Stone Mountain
5. Wide awake at naptime
6. Leaving Cracker Barrel after her first taste of carrots
7. Chewing her hands and contemplating her life thus far
8. Yet another nap
9. Post Christmas celebration snooze at Grammy and Grampy's
10. Not napping/planning an escape from her crib
11. Yep. Still wearing pj's well into the afternoon.
12. Being totally unimpressed with the elephants during her birthday trip to the zoo
Somehow we went from the picture at the top to this in the blink of an eye. I have no idea how.
I doubt any future children will have such documented lives. I'll be lucky if I even have the camera charged when I have multiple children running around.