Monday, May 15, 2017

apparently blue is our color


2104- the year I became a mother and didn't think I'd make it through the day, let alone the next 21 years.
2015- the year Annabelle and I had our first Dunkin Donuts ice coffee/hash brown date.  
2016- the year we got sick on vacation again
2017- the year I miraculously found a matching dress for Sesame four years after I got my dress.
Also the year she refused to cooperate for the photo. 

I'll make her match me on Mother's Day until she's 112 years old.

2 comments:

Jane Mc said...

You and Annabelle look so very pretty in your matching dresses on Easter! I have tried to do that myself but never have had any luck at all finding my daughter and I cute dresses that matched for Easter or for any other time.

Jen said...

I love these dresses! The newest photo is my favorite. :)