Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sesame on the High Seas

I have traveled many miles and crisscrossed many timezones since I last posted. We went on a week-long Disney cruise to the Bahamas with Christopher's family. It would take 46 posts to recap the trip in the longwinded way I often do, so I'm going to post a few key pictures instead. Long story short, I'm currently searching Zillow for island homes in our budget.

Exploring Key West in the rain.
Every night our housekeeping man Greyson, made towel animals.
Annabelle liked to play with them and by the end of the week, she had quite the collection.

I don't know why we still live in Georgia when there are places like this in the world.

Here we have one of the few minutes Princess Sesame carried her own dress.
For the rest of the time, she requested I, her lowly servant, carry the train for her.
"I know Elsa and Anna. I've already meeted them at my house."
Sweet cousins!
Bippity Boppity Boutique. I teared up watching her get made over.
She looked so big and I kept picturing her getting done up for her wedding.

3 comments:

rooth said...

This is so adorable and she looked like she had a blast!

Julie said...

Living her best life! I love Disney cruises.

Jen said...

This is so AMAZING!!! :) She looks so happy!