Friday, November 6, 2009

My Brilliance is Just Plain Staggering

It really doesn't bother me that I don't own a car yet. I don't mind using either our family van or car and just paying for insurance and gas. Actually, I don't at all like paying for insurance or gas but you know what I mean. Apparently though, not always having and using one specific car is playing with my brain because as I walked out of Pier I Imports today, I was looking at my van thinking 'really? Did I park over there? And the sunlight is making it look really purplish instead of red.' By the time I reached the parking lot I decided that that wasn't my van after all and when I looked to the right to check for oncoming cars, I saw another red car and realized that I hadn't even been driving the van after all. I was driving the CAR.

It is at times like these that I just feel oh, so brilliant.


No comments: