Monday, November 4, 2013

Watch Sesame Grow, Week 18

 Edition: Not much has changed since last week  
Size of baby: Approximately 51/2" long and 7oz, or about the weight of a pepper.
Fun Fact: Sesame is flexing his/her arms and legs. No, I haven't felt any jabs from the inside.
Size of mother: Still rocking the non-maternity clothes. As stated 12 thousand times, my scale isn't accurate but I'm probably up a few pounds. I told Christopher we should bet on how much I'll weigh at my appointment next week, but he adamantly refused to pay a game in which he guesses a woman's weight.
What's on the menu: I'd really like a lemondrop martini.
Worst part of the week: I'm taking a break from discussing my never-ending aliments.
Best part of the week: After weeks of attempting to make a craft, I finally made on this week. A lady from Sunday school had a baby shower so I made her a diaper cake. I feel bad that I've only made one thing for my baby and here I am making things for other babies, but it is what it is. Don't tell Sesame. I don't want any jealousy issues. 

8 comments:

Jen said...

I promise I won't tell Sesame. :)

Laura Darling said...

Haha Christopher's answer made me laugh. What a good husband! :) And that diaper cake! You have some talent! Adorable!

Barbara said...

You're so cute❤!

Jenn said...

So cute! As usual, I don't think you've gained any weight. I was just going to ask you if you remember how big *I* was at 18 weeks, but then I remembered that we met in the flesh after Molly was born, so you probably don't. But TAKE MY WORD FOR IT- I was huge. Like a beluga whale. And just when folks thought I couldn't get much bigger, I was like, haaaaaa 22 weeks left!

Meg Taylor said...

You are looking gorgeous! Great job with the diaper cake, you have plenty of time to craft for Sesame :)

Allison said...

I wasn't huge like Jenn, but I did have a large obvious baby bump at 18 weeks. I think I remember at 6 months along my mother in law asking how I could get bigger when I already looked full term...

Count your blessings!

Rachel Ross said...

That diaper cake is so cute!! And you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! I was in your neck of the woods on Friday night... Clarksville is a STRANGE town! I was hoping to see #carsofclarksville but didn't run across any!