Monday, November 18, 2013

Watch Sesame Grow, week 20/5 months

Edition: We made it to the halfway point. Hallelujah. 
A few notes about this weeks board: 
I realize it looks like a girl's baby shower on the top half and an Easter colored Thanksgiving on the bottom half. In other words, it doesn't really match. But it is what it is. Not to mention that the turkey took me a good 25 minutes to draw and therefore will probably still be on featured the week of Valentines. 

Size of baby: Approximately 10 inches or "the size of a banana". I have bananas on my counter and none are 10", but whatever. 
Fun fact: Sesame's favorite time to wiggle is in the morning and around 5pm. 
Size of mother: For the first time someone other than Christopher or my mom told me I look pregnant. No one will question I'm pregnant when I'm the size of a hippo in a few months.
What's on the menu: Bread products and milk with a side of Doritos. I discovered the hard way I can't eat much meat anymore. If I eat it before 6 o'clock I'm usually fine, but if not... This development is a real pity as I am NOT the vegetarian type.
Worst part of the week: I may or may not have sent Jenn a message that read something along the lines of "I'm currently taking applications for anyone who would like to help me by carrying this child/dealing with the symptoms. Months 5-9 are currently available." She's a good friend so she immediately signed up for months 7-9.  

So that pretty much sums up how the last two days have been.

(Months 5-7 are still available to those interested. Please note that no one who helps me out gets to keep Sesame. I'm just loaning him/her out for a few months so I can regain some sanity out of the goodness of my heart. You will be compensated in fudge and cookies.)

Best part of the week: 1. Christopher felt the baby kick!
2. I couldn't go to church this week so Sarah and Jordan from Sunday school brought me flowers. So sweet of them! 

6 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet that they brought you flowers! :)

Jenn said...

I'll take 5-7 too if no one takes you up on that! More time for fudge!

Also, I think that your boobs look bigger. (Just delete this comment if it's inappropriate to be seen by your family!) I don't think you'll have pointy belly at all. Sesame must be doing the typical "fetal position" thing. I'm sure once he stretches out properly s/he will form a nice, rounded tummy. :)

Also, baby shower deets? Can I get in on that?

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe that's awesome! I can't wait until, hopefully, my husband can feel the kicks. it'll be another good couple weeks yet. :)
-whit

Meg Taylor said...

I hope the Doritos make up for the lack of meat haha. That's so sweet for your friends to bring you flowers!!

Barbara said...

Family (Mom) saw and I agree! Hehe!
Seriously, though, you look adorable. And I think your turkey's pretty cute too. He looks like he's posing with his arms by his side like you are.
I'm so glad they brought you flowers!

Allison said...

You're the cutest little preggo I ever did see! Keep growing little baby!