Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sesame goes to school- 2018

This bald little bunny started preschool yesterday.
I swear I took this picture last month. 
I didn't cry when I dropped her off but I did cry after the open house. I get so emotional about these things. She sobbed the night before but didn't shed a tear when we dropped her off.
Look at those little legs! I suggested this backpack and she agreed to it within .4 seconds. If only she'd act so quickly when it's time to pick up toys before bed. 
She's such a quiet, dainty wallflower!
If you need me I'll be over here packing a lunchbox and setting alarms to remind myself to bring her to school.

3 comments:

rooth said...

Oh my goodness, what a big girl. I also love her backpack

Jen said...

Aww yay!!! I hope she is loving it.

Rebecca Jo said...

She looks super excited about school so that's a good thing :)
I always laugh when backpacks are as big as the kiddos :)