Thursday, September 27, 2018

sesame says, volume 3

"Mom, I know you don't like frogs but do you know what they think about?"
When she saw leaves falling off the trees- ''The trees are sneezing!"
Me: "What did you say?"
AB: "I forget. My thoughts were scooped out of my brain."
Me: "There will be consequences for that."
AB: "I'm ok with that."


We were getting a pedicure with Oma and Annabelle asked what color I was going to get. I said I wanted French nails. When she picked her color she said, “I’m going to get a British green.” 

Last week we sent a Paperless Post email to Annabelle’s BFF Kezia. She picked the card, the envelope and the font. I’m not a big fan of AB playing with my computer because she always clicks on the wrong things and gets fingerprints all over the screen, but I let her have free reign during this project and she loved it. 
She and Kezi started preschool on the same day and Annabelle wanted to ask her a hard-hitting question.
From Annabelle
To Kezia
I love you.
I hope you like school. Mom said that you take naps at your school.
How long are they?
Goodbye.

Kezi sent back this reply.


It’s kind of in the middle…not too long, not too short.

I love you. How are you doing? Let’s have a playdate.
Love,
Kezia


Paperless Post has hundreds of options for creating pretty emails, especially invitations for all the parties (book club! political viewing party! happy hour!) in your life. Unfortunately, I don’t throw many parties these days, but Annabelle has been asking to have a playdate with her church friends so we’ll use the site to make email invitations. After that, I'll have a girls night to reward myself for having a large playdate. It's a win-win.

Contains my own opinions of Paperless Post. I was compensated with product for this review.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Her thoughts always crack me up!!! :) She is the best.

Callie said...

"The trees are sneezing", haha!