Thursday, May 10, 2012

wait til Cookie Monster sees these

I'm taking a cake decorating class! 
Our first class was Monday and we learned the finer arts of making icing stars on cookies. 
(Is that the technical name? Are they decorative peaks?)

My cookies are very sophisticated and intricate. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Is the suspense building?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I like to think that the swirl is very geometrically correct. 
Christopher says the cookie on the left looks like a confederate flag. I assure you I didn't mean to do that.

If you need cookies for an event where you don't need to impress anyone, I'm your girl. ;)

In all seriousness, I was rather impressed with how well they turned out. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm impressed that your cookies come off the pan in one piece. And frosting? Imma start callin' you Betty Crocker.