Friday, November 16, 2012

Gimme an J! Gimme an E! Gimme an N! N!

The other week I informed Christopher that I liked living here. I followed that up by saying that 75% of why I like it is because of Jenn and her squishable, kissable munchkin children.(It took me a while to think of reasons to fill in the other 25%.) She's one my favorite parts of living Fort Campbell. She was one of the top two reason I was happy to move here (the other was we probably won't have to pack up our entire lives and move for three more years).

We communicate multiple times every day. In fact, we've sent 725 texts between the beginning of October and today. Christopher and I have only sent 262. All I have to say about that is clearly Christopher is not the one I turn to when a blogger is causing drama (Jenn and I love a good blogging drama) or when I would like to discuss the pros and cons of trying to get a job helping out Josh Turner when he goes on tour. (Surely he needs a backup singer.) With 725 texts, it's no wonder Jenn is the main recipient of errors courtesy of my autocorrect.
But I informed her about National Chocolate Day so as a whole she overlooks my errors.
Happy birthday, Jenn. Thanks for having us over when we were strange people from off the internet. Thanks for taking me wogging (walking/jogging), pumpkin patching, and letting me have free access to all the gluten free food Sam won't eat. Thank you for introducing me to the wonders of REAL yoga pants. I'm wearing them now in honor of your big day. 
Let's take an updated picture, ok?

6 comments:

Molly said...

I want to come to Campbell and hang out with y'all!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Love this post. :)

Doc's Girl said...

I LOVE 'autocorrects.' I have wound up saying (typing?) and reading some of THE MOST ridiculous things thanks to it. It's definitely a daily source of entertainment for me :P

Kate @ Daffodils said...

haha don't we all just want to be like Jenn?

Bailey said...

I'm like an hour from Ft Campbell, so... it makes me happy that you're enjoying the area! I love reading both your and Jenn's blogs :)

Jenn said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SARAH!!!!!