Monday, July 1, 2013

I almost felt bad eating fish with all those live fish swimming around

We recently installed a revolving door in our apartment because Hotel de Awesome has had a steady stream of guest for the last month. This past weekend we had seven people which lead to all sorts of cozy and crowded moments.

Three founding members of my fan club and their father/husband (I have not confirmed that he is indeed a member of my fan club but HOW COULD HE NOT BE?) drove all the way from Rhode Island to visit me. I felt so honored. They posed for the paparazzi during our day trip to a cave. Naturally they're all looking stellar and doing an excellent job representing the Red Sox.
We spent approximately 78,952 hours in the pool over three days. Jillian and I spent some quality time with Mr. Happy who was making his annual summer appearance.
We gave them to Nashville on Friday. People who get lost in the town they spent the first 21 years of their life in are qualified to give tours in a town they've visited exactly 5 times. Of course I'm talking about Christopher here.

We saw this loony person in Centennial Park. I have no idea who she is, where she's from, or who she's related to.
I told Anna to look cute for a picture and this is what she did. It's a pity the cuteness isn't shining any more brightly. 
Ever since we moved here I've been hearing about how great the aquarium in Nashville is. I thought it would be a perfect place to take our visitors and I talked about for days. I love a good aquarium and the more beluga whales and penguins the better. Turns out there isn't a real aquarium in Nashville. There is a fish themed restaurant called (any guesses?) The Aquarium with a huge fish tank in the center of the dining area. It was a fascinating. Much better than the fish I sometimes visit in the tiny pet section of Walmart. 
There were no penguins in sight, but we did see a scuba diver cleaning the coral while we ate. 
Come back anytime, fan club. Our revolving door will always go around for you.

(In case you missed the memo, Google Reader has died. I'm upset about the whole thing, but the blog will go on- Follow on Bloglovin)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love aquariums!! Always so much fun to visit.

Kim said...

What a cool restaurant! Looks like everyone had a great time. :)