|At the exact moment I turned 5 months I was sitting with Mom and refusing to take a nap.|
What's up with my wardrobe: I mostly wear 0-3 month clothes but occasionally my wardrobe consultant will bring out something a little bigger. Mama put me in a size 2 diaper and not to go into all the details, but we discovered size 2 is too big.
|Sometimes I only wear one shoe. I'm a trend setter.|
I enjoy/am mildly amused at: my rubber ducky, swimming in my pool, playing Fly Baby, when Dad sings the special song he wrote for meMilestones of my young life this month:
* I go to story time at the library. I'm the youngest child there so sometimes I get stepped on or tripped over. It doesn't faze me much.
* This week I learned how to roll from my back to my belly.
* I've decided to start boycotting bottles. This is not a popular decision.
* I had been sleeping through the night for months but recently decided to start walking up for a snack every morning at 3-3:30. Again, my parents (especially my mom) do not support such behavior.
* The nap schedule my mother worked so hard to establish is a joke these days. I sleep when I feel like it.
* I like to touch the face of the person talking to me.
* Mama let me lick a banana and I was not a fan.
* I'm trying so hard to sit up by myself.
* I've started to get a little attitude.
* Once in a great while I'll give a hug.
Editorial comment- This was the fastest month yet. She's growing too fast. Someone make it stop. ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE.