|Sleeping with Apple the Elephant at the moment I became a nine month old girl.|
What's on the menu: How do I love food? Let me count the ways. It's all wonderful. Spaghetti, pancakes, bread, strawberries, apples, potatoes (my fav), crackers. More bread. Butternut squash doesn't float my boat.
Biggest dislikes: Having my face washed after meals. It's so rude the way people come at my face with a wet towel.
Favorite toys: The foam Grammy put around the marble coffee table to protect my head, Memere's singing/dancing snowmen, anything with a snowman on it, and the musical Minnie Mouse car I got for Christmas. I recently found trash cans and I l-o-v-e them. I still love walks aroudn the neighborhood and anytime we go outside.
* Christmas. Obviously.
* I met my best friend Kezia.
* I can say dada, yay, hi and bye. I can say mama but I seldom feel like it. I waved at Dad when he came home from work and said, "Hi, dada!"
* I give kisses.
* I traveled in the car for over 20 hours.
* I can scoot-crawl.
* I met my cousin Kate.
* I dumped out a pot of dirt and was really proud of myself.
* I pulled myself up to standing using the coffee table. Mom said never to do that again. Then she cried.