Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sesame goes to school- 2017

Yesterday was Annabelle Sesame Pie Lee's first day of MDO for the year. 
Yes, I succumb to the peer pressure and got a letter board.

Her teacher last year was Miss Tracy. I LOVED her but she broke her foot twice and isn't teaching right now. A few weeks ago I went to the school to bring paperwork. Miss Tracy's substitute from last year was wearing a cast on her foot. I went into the office and the principle had a broken arm. Broken bones better not be contagious! 

We discussed her morning on the ride home and I heard as much about animals as I did about school.
What did you play at school? Wif the cars and the blocks. Have you seen a turtle swimming in a car? 
Did you go outside? Yeah, we p'ayed in the caterpillar and rode the bikes. Do you know about buluga whales? 
What else did you do? We ate yittle pretzel and a yittle bit of juice. I saw Miss Tracy in the hallway when I was walking in a single line to the p'ayground and I did a veeeeery slooooow wave to her."

All that playing and pretzel eating resulted in a 3 hour nap. I should sign her up for every day to get that kind of peaceful afternoon!

4 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Haha so funny that she did a very slow wave to her!

Meg Taylor said...

How is Sesame already in school?! Weren't you just pregnant like last year?! She is growing up so fast, and I adore her curls :) The sign is too funny, too!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

Jane Mc said...

Annabelle is adorable as always! Can't believe how grown-up she looks!

rooth said...

What a sweetie (and a well-deserved break for you)!