Saturday, October 7, 2017

Currently- according to Annabelle*

* with help from my editor
Watching: Baby Einstein, Toy Story and Sarah and Duck. Do you yike the new Toy Story or the old Toy Story?

Eating: Yogurt is my favorite. I don't yike olives. I yike peas, corn, and rice with peanut butter. I mean soy sauce! That's so funny. Rice with soy sauce! 

Reading: One Morning In Maine and Blueberries for Sal. At night I line up all my friends in bed and tell them we're going to Buck's Harbor, just like they do in the book.

Talking about: Japan, stingrays, soccer, what I want to be for Halloween, washing machines, the map of the world that's round and talks about America (a globe). I yike to talk about crafts.

Planning: my garden next year. It will be a flower garden with seeds, carrots, coconuts and potatoes. 
Earning: monies for my turtle bank. I dust the living room and do big chores. I clean the house. Sometimes I ask for monies after I make my bed but I don't get any. 

Going to: school.  I yike the songs and the toys. I yike riding in the cars on the playground, crawling in the caterpillar and eating snacks. We sing the snack song and munch, munch eat a yittle bit. We dress the frog picture in his clothes for the day. I do his sunglasses and it's so funny!

Favorite thing about Mommy: playing with her. 

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Those carrots are impressive!

Jen said...

That last picture is the best!

rooth said...

I yike what she's all about :)