Tuesday, April 3, 2018

fashionably late with the Easter post as always

This shy wallflower of a child enjoyed her Easter immensely.  
Within four days she had a birthday, a birthday party and Easter. She could not have been more thrilled to keep the parties going. 

Another trip down memory lane? Will you keep doing this until she's 48? YES, I WILL.  
Dress rehearsal for her first holiday.
 We did an egg hunt in the front yard after church. We had eggs left from the egg hunt at church so I reused them for our hunt. I used some candy from church too and she never knew the difference. 
My friend's daughter got more things in her Easter basket than AB got for her birthday. Our Easter bunny shopped the Toys R Us sales and the dollar section. Keeping the bar low since 2014.
Pencils, rubber stamp, markers and glitter glue.

1 comment:

Jen said...

She makes the best faces!!! I love these photos!