Friday, June 1, 2018

Sesame Says, volume 2

AB: I really like the year 1926.
Me: Why?
AB: That's when my imaginary brother Matt was born.

In the children's room at the library
"Ok, everyone! I'm going to do a concert for you. Pay attention! Mom, do you want to come sing in front of everyone wif me?"
(Has she learned nothing in her four years? I do not perform in public.)
Me: Why are you holding Paige upside down?
AB: Daddy said it's important to support a baby's head.

When we got our new fish, Benjamin "Little Blue" Harrison
"Hi, little guy. I'll give you a tour of our house. These are my dad's drums. He's pretty good at them. Mom doesn't really like when he plays them."
 "I'll get the frogs for you, Mama!"
While playing with Christopher
That is diabolical! 

Mom?
Yes?
Mom?
Yes?
Mom?
YES? Don't keep saying my name if you have nothing to say!!
Thirty seconds later.
Mom?
Yes?
Never mind.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I need to know more about her imaginary brother, Matt! Hahahaha!

rooth said...

LOL oh no, the last conversation is a lot like Stewie on Family Guy!