Saturday, February 8, 2014

Future best friends. Or spouses. Or both.

The day I told Katie about Sesame was the day she told me about her baby. She didn't tell me so much as I figured it out when she started giggling uncontrollably and I knew EXACTLY what was up. When you know someone for 21 years you can tell these things.

We told each other about our babies the same day, our due dates are 3 days apart and today, by sheer coincidence, we're each having a baby shower on opposite sides of the country.
Sarah and Katie, best friends since 1993. 

Sesame and Coconut, best friends since 2014, aka their womb days.

5 comments:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

That is really super sweet, I wish that my Bestie and I had kids the same time!

Babbling Brook said...

Super cute blog! I especially like your about page!

I just wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogging Award! Stop by my blog for all of the questions and rules! I hope you participate and let me know if you do so I can check your post out as well!

Click here for the post

Jenn said...

Aww, too cool!!! Is she having a girl? Because since I know Sesame is a boy, you could start arranging marriages and whatnot. ;)

Jen said...

This is really awesome! :)

Michelle said...

Love this! I can't imagine how awesome this would be. :)