Monday, February 3, 2014

Watch Sesame Grow: week 31

Edition: It's getting really awkward to pose by myself all the time
Size of baby: About 16 inches, 3 1/3 lbs. The baby's come a long way from it's kidney bean size days.
Fun fact: More of a want than a fact, but I hope Sesame Pie is plumping out in the cheeks department. 
Size of mother: Up about 1.7 lbs to a grand total of 140.7. I've come a long way from the 115 lbs days when I get married. 
Worst part of the week: I ran out of one of my medications on Friday. It took four days of phone calls to different doctors and I really thought the refill wasn't going to go through. DESPERATE TIMES, PEOPLE. God bless Ulla at the Walmart pharmacy for her efforts in getting it because I was desperate. If I didn't have strong dislike toward names starting with U, I'd consider naming the baby after her. 
Best part of the week: Besides the obvious joy of being reunited with my medicine, the best part of the week award goes to not getting sick even though I felt bad all week. 
Other things I have to say: 
1. Elizabeth and I painted the frames for the elephant pictures in the baby's room. They look so adorable and one of these months they might actually migrate from the sitting on the floor to hanging on the wall.
2. It's bedtime! My favorite time of the day!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry you still felt icky but yay for not getting sick.

Emily said...

I can't believe you are 31 weeks already! It's going to fast!

Allison said...

Frames for elephant pictures!?!?!?! A girl after my own heart. Pictures of pictures, please!

Terri Grothe said...

wow, week 31 already, time flies.. maybe not for you

You are looking great, pregnancy does well for you

Kace said...

You look so good. I'm sorry you're still feeling bad. ugh :(