Tuesday, April 8, 2014

after Annabelle's arrival

Allow me to give you a brief rundown of what's been going on since we left the hospital:


I change the baby
I feed the baby
I change the baby again because she lets everyone know when she's messy
I go downstairs to get breakfast/lunch
I hear the baby cry
I change the baby
I feed the baby
I change the baby
Wash, rinse, repeat

But enough about me and the fact that I seldom eat breakfast before 11 o'clock. I sleep in four hour stretches at night so I can't complain too much. On to the pictures!

The paparazzi was out in full force at the hospital.
Grandma and Carol just happened to be visiting Nashville the weekend the baby was born.
I'm so glad Grandma got to meet her!
Oh look! Photographic proof that there are three people in this family.

She held my hand the entire way home from the hospital.
She's counting the number of pictures we took of her in the same exact position.
Clearly, she's a child prodigy.
Girlfriend is very delicate and ladylike at all times.
I'm good at making people.


Ignore how I look and focus on the baby in the sweatshirt.
This is a game called Find the Baby.
She's so little she doesn't fit in most of the clothes I already had. A mom I babysit for gave us a bunch of preemie and newborn clothes from her baby girl. I showed each outfit to Sesame as I took it out of the box but she wasn't too interested. 
Please see the above remark about my people making skilz.
Fun fact: she was crying when I took this picture. She didn't get cute crier genes from me.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, she was holding your hand? Precious. She's so precious.

Marylynn said...

She is so sweet. Sarah!

Jen said...

Her facial expressions are adorable. :)

Terri Grothe said...

PRECIOUS PICTURES

Meg Taylor said...

Beautifil photos, Sarah!!! She is ADORABLE!!

Babbling Brook said...

Awh she's so tiny and adorable!!! Very photogenic, too. Keep those cute pictures coming!

Just A Girl

Jenn said...

Love her!!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute! Love the pics, and you look wonderful!

Allison said...

You're gonna need a lot of frames, because that girl is seriously photogenic. <3

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

She is downright adorable and so alert!