Wednesday, November 1, 2017

trunk or treat

Our jungle trunk or treat was a success. We had a discussion about whether is was jungle or safari themed, but either way it was full of animals and plants.  
I went with the lion onesie which turned out to be a solid choice. There were so many people there someone would have punctured my inflatable elephant back. We could have also done The Wizard of Oz but I didn't think of that in time. 
Annabelle could not have had a better night. She loved handing out the candy and said "Hi! Happy hawoween! Here ya go!" all night. Multiple people thought she was a cat but she corrected every single one. "No! I'm a tiger. A TIGER." She was the cutest tiger I ever did see.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I really love how this turned out! So so cute!

Meg Taylor said...

Y'all did an amazing job!! I love your jungle/safari, and what an adorable tiger!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

rooth said...

The absolute CUTEST!