Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop

I decided get in on the fun and show a favorite picture for this weeks blog hop. I love looking at others' pictures and hearing/reading why they're special! The picture I wanted to use wouldn't upload *sigh* but since I've been wanting to put up this picture for a while, why not do it now?


♥This is my brother Daniel and his beautiful fiance,Erika♥

I wish you could meet them-they are just so cute together. Daniel has always on the more serious side but since he's gone to college and, especially since he started going out with Erika, its so funny to see how he's changed. He's definitely twitterpated!!

We are beyond excited about their October 24 wedding. The way I see it, the sooner they get married the sooner the babies, aka nieces and nephews, arrive! :)

The photographer did a stellar job with this picture, if I do say so myself! ;)

6 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Lovely photo! They make an adorable couple...best of luck with their upcoming wedding:) Happy Hopping!

silverhartgirl said...

Great photo I love the tree behind them.It adds so much

TheAtticGirl said...

They do look like a cute couple! Dropping by from the blog hop. Have a great day!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Oh the colors are great and the photographer DID do a fabulous job!!

Tara said...

I did make my header (and my section headers plus my blog button). You can check out www.scrapblog.com to make FREE headers!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great photo...I enjoyed reading your blog today. It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/