Thursday, August 12, 2010

Picture catch-up

Unless you count unloading the dishwasher and sweeping the floor as newsworth{which I don't}there's not much to report from the home front.

I will now take this opportunity to introduce the latest but totally not the greatest of my ideas reserved for such a time as this: I'm going to do picture catch-ups. It's not a revolutionary idea{see: not the greatest idea}but I have pictures that for whatever reason weren't posted and I feel they should be.

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.
Elizabeth almost kissing the fish before they dissected it for biology.


I am witness to the fact that it did not, repeat DID NOT, turn into a prince.

Exhibit C.
After almost 6 months I've finally finished the sweater for baby Mari. It's such an embarrassment that it took so long but I do have a good reason. Whenever I would get stuck on it during the week I'd have to put it on hold until Sunday when Mrs. Blaser would rescue me from whatever mess I got myself into. If I think about the length it took to make by the number of Sundays in 6 months,it makes me feel much better. Hopefully, it will still fit Mari because judging by the pictures, she's a chubby little baby but Erika thinks it will still fit so I'm hoping for the best. Stephanie can always save it for the next babies.


***
Tomorrow night I'm going with my not-related-to-me peeps to a baseball game for Erin's birthday. It's bound to be a big event because 1) Erin is turning 20 and 2) Katie has never been to a real baseball game. Every summer I try getting her to one but it hasn't worked out until now. Being that expert ball game attender that I am, I tried giving her some tips in the wardrobe department: DO NOT wear anything that has Johnny Damon's name on it. He may be a great guy and all, but ever since he left the greatest team on earth for the you-know-who's that play in New York and wear a big white NY on their hats, it's unacceptable to wear his name. It's really become a matter of personal safety. I, of course, will be wearing my Red Sox earrings and Jason shirt.


Jason Varitek, that is.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those pictures of the kissing of the frog made me laugh out loud!! Have fun at the game!