Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This much cuteness should be illegal

This morning while I was sitting on the floor looking through mountains of pictures for a specific picture of Aaron, I came across some great ones of the twins. I thought I'd pick one or two to put up but I ended up with 8 instead. {That is remarkably similar to my method of eating Oreos.}

They spent most of their early days chillin' out side by side with their toys.

This little dude had the best cheeks around. He looked just like Fievil the Mouse.

Have you ever seen anything so cute in your entire life?

They became expert climbers, and fall off-ers, of everything in sight.

Oh.My.Goodness. She was so precious.

I don't know how they had the audacity to grow up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The more pictures the better, I say. And the same goes for oreos, of course!

They were adorable!!